Kindle Fire from Amazon is king of tablets based on the Android operating system at this time. As of early March 2012, KindleFire controlled 54% of the market sales of Android Tablet products, then Attend Samsung ranked as the 2nd or gets cake sales by 23% with the Samsung Galaxy Tab Android Tablet.
Excess KindleFire probably because it can be an alternative for people who want Apple's iPad tablet but do not want to spend more money. Since the Kindle Fire is quite cheap at $ 199.
In addition, KindleFire also has advantages in a more complete feature Content. Considering Amazon is the king of products, from books, movies, songs, and even the little things and unique available at Amazon, including completeness steady in terms of applications and games for Android tablets KindleFire, so you will easily find contains anything (both free or paid) such as magazines, latest movies, latest songs, recipes, books, and so on.
Kindle Fire uses Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS a modified special, so different from the original Android OS 2.3. Remarkably, these changes make the Kindle Fire still support the applications and games from outside the Amazon store, such as from the Android Market or from other applications android games, though not all.
- 7″ 16:9 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of WSVGA resolution (1024 x 600) pixels
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
- 1GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, TI OMAP 4430 chipset
- License-free Android-based OS
- 8GB of on-boardstorage,free cloudstorage for all Amazon content
- Weight of 413 grams
- Excellent HTML5 browser
- Adobe Flash support, Flash videos up to 720p
- Standard microUSB port, massstorage
- 3.5mm audio jack
Interested? Click here